The hot springs of this hotel contain salt similar to the components of seawater, and the salt that adheres to the skin after bathing prevents the evaporation of sweat, so it has a high moisturizing effect and is a very warm hot spring called "hot water", as a hot spring for beautiful skin. Is also popular.
The history of Oga Onsenkyo is old, and it is said that it was discovered during the eastern expedition of Shogun Sakanoue Tamura Maro in the same year (806-810). It is said that the Satake feudal lord of the time also liked to take a bath, and since the Edo period it has been popular with people inside and outside the area as a hot spring resort.
Hours of use: 3:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m. and 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. (Sauna 3:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. and 7:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.)
Open-air bath to enjoy the seasonal scenery
You can enjoy the open-air bath with the sea of trees in front of you in each season.
An indoor bath with abundant hot spring water
Stretch your limbs and relax in the spacious hot spring bath, which is a little deeper.
Sauna is recommended to relieve fatigue
The bathhouse of the hotel also has a sauna, so it is recommended for those who want to refresh their tired body.
At this hotel, which is a registered facility of the Silver Star system certified by Zenryoren, Suppress the step from the dressing room to the bathroom, We have installed handrails at key points and are trying to be a customer-friendly hot spring facility. (Click here for details).
- Source name / Oga Onsen No.1 (Hot spring name: Oga Onsen)
- Spring quality / sodium-chloride spring (pH 7.4)
- Spring temperature / 55.4 ℃
- Items that affect the ingredients / with water and heating (minimum water and heat depending on the season), no circulation, no addition of bath salts, etc., disinfection treatment (use chlorine-based chemicals for hygiene management)
- Main indications / cuts, burns, chronic skin diseases, chronic gynecological diseases, rheumatoid arthritis, chronic muscle rheumatism, neuralgia, etc.
SKO group hot spring tour benefits
Implementation period / Mid-Apr. to mid-Nov.
Exclusive benefits for guests staying at SKO group !!
You can use the hot springs of 2 sister buildings for 300 yen instead of 700 yen for each building.
As a privilege for guests staying at Oga Onsen Yukemuri Resort SKO Group (Seiko Grand Hotel, Oga Kanko Hotel, Oga Hotel), you can enjoy visiting hot springs at a great price. Please enjoy the different hot springs of each building while taking a walk in Oga Onsenkyo.
- Please purchase a bathing ticket for visiting the hot springs at the front desk of your hotel (free for children under elementary school age).
- You can use two hot springs in the sister building with one bathing ticket.
- Hours of operation: 3:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. and the next morning 6:30-8:30
- It may not be available due to charter or maintenance.
We may not be able to accept your request due to congestion. Please check in advance.
- Usage time / 3:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Fee / Bathing fee 700 yen, Rental towel 100 yen, Rental bath towel 200 yen